Generation No. 1
1. ELBERT P.1 TODD was born Abt. 1862 in Alabama1. He married EDNA E. JOHNSON. She was born Abt. 1856 in Alabama1.
Notes for ELBERT P. TODD:
Elbert was said to be of Irish descent.
Notes for EDNA E. JOHNSON:
Edna was said to be of Dutch descent. They described themselves as dark dutch because of their dark physical features. Their grand daughter Bobbie Lee Odom had the nick name "Little Dutch" because she had such dark coloring of hair, skin, and eyes like Ednas family.
A pair of wooden shoes is reported to have been passed down through another branch of the family.
Children of ELBERT TODD and EDNA JOHNSON are:
2.i.SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, b. August-17-1878, Dale County, Alabama; d. December-14-1939, Walton County, Florida. ii.SILAS H. TODD, b. 18881.
Notes for SILAS H. TODD:
Silas never married.
iii.HARVEY E. TODD, b. 18931; m. RUTH THARPE.
Notes for RUTH THARPE:
Ruth and Estelle were sisters.
iv.ALVEY L. TODD, b. 18972; m. ELLA BENEFIELD. v.EMELINE TODD, m. ANDERSON SMITH. vi.HIRAM TODD, m. ADABELLE COLLINS.
Notes for HIRAM TODD:
vii.ALDER TODD, m. ESTELLE THARPE.
Notes for ESTELLE THARPE:
Estelle and Ruth were sisters.
viii.SENIAN TODD, m. WYLIE FERRELL.
Generation No. 2
2. SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD (ELBERT P.1) was born August-17-1878 in Dale County, Alabama3, and died December-14-1939 in Walton County, Florida4. She married JOHN EDWARD ODOM Abt. 1897, son of WILLIAM ODOM and MARY SALTER. He was born January-07-1877 in Blakeley, Early Co., Georgia, and died August-31-1964.
More About JOHN EDWARD ODOM:
Religion: 1917, Walton Co, Fl draft records give 1-7-1876 for birth
Marriage Notes for SARAH TODD and JOHN ODOM:
At the time of the 1900 Federal census John and Sarah resided at Brannon Stand, precinct 6 in Dale Co., Alabama. In 1910 they were in Houston County, Al. E.D. 141 sheet 8. The county was formed from Dale County. They probably did not move.
John and Sarah share-cropped around Dothan, Alabama until 1915-16 when they moved to Knox Hill pct., Walton Co., Florida according to Lee Altha Odom Paquette. John and Sarah lived near Bruce at the time of the 1920 Federal census. They appear on page 14A in Bruce Pct. #13, lines 26-32.
Children of SARAH TODD and JOHN ODOM are:
i.IONA LEE3 ODOM, b. March-08-1898, Alabama5; d. Columbus, Ga.?; m. WILLIE SPEIGHTS. ii.LEOLA ODOM, b. January-1900; d. Bet. 1922 - 1926.
More About LEOLA ODOM:
Religion: Buried Dothan, Alabama in the Selma Cemetery.
3.iii.ETHEL LEE ODOM, b. 1902, Alabama. 4.iv.ROSA-LEE ODOM, b. October-30-1903. v.LEEETTA ODOM, b. Abt. 1905; m. JAMES STRICKLAND.
More About LEEETTA ODOM:
Religion: Lee Etta had 8 children
5.vi.BOBBIE LEE ODOM, b. June-24-1908, Houston Co., Alabama; d. October-08-1941, Walton Co., Florida. vii."BUCK" ITHAMER EDWARD ODOM, b. May-12-1910, Florida; d. August-1977, De Funiak Springs, Walton County, Florida; m. GLADYS. 6.viii."BILL" ELEAZOR A. ODOM, b. September-05-1912; d. March-1989, Orlando, Orange Co., Florida. 7.ix."ALTHA" LEE ALTHA ODOM, b. June-06-1914, Georgia; d. September-28-1996, Columbus, Georgia. x.HARVEY ALVIE ODOM, b. Aft. 1916; d. died as a child of pneumonia. 8.xi.ALMA LEE ODOM, b. Aft. 1917.
Generation No. 3
3. ETHEL LEE3 ODOM (SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born 1902 in Alabama. She married JAMES A. DAY Abt. 1917, son of "JERRY" DAY and UNKNOWN. He was born January-1886 in Florida, and died Bet. 1946 - 1952.
More About ETHEL LEE ODOM:
Religion: Ethel had five children.
More About JAMES A. DAY:
Religion: Died in asylum when Jim Ward was young.
Child of ETHEL ODOM and JAMES DAY is:
i.JAMES E.4 DAY, b. 1919, Florida.
4. ROSA-LEE3 ODOM (SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born October-30-1903. She married SIDNEY CARLIS CHESTNUT.
More About ROSA-LEE ODOM:
Religion: Rosa Lee had 3 children.
Children of ROSA-LEE ODOM and SIDNEY CHESTNUT are:
i.JOANNE4 CHESTNUT. ii.JACK CHESTNUT, d. Bef. 1995, Florida. iii.JUNE CHESTNUT, d. Abt. 1995, Westminster, California; m. ROENFELDT.
5. BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM (SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born June-24-1908 in Houston Co., Alabama6, and died October-08-1941 in Walton Co., Florida7. She married JOBIE JASON WARD July-12-1928 in Walton County, Florida8, son of "BILL" WARD and MARY DAY. He was born November-06-1906 in Bruce, Walton Co., Florida9, and died July-13-1995 in McCleary, Grays Harbor Co., Washington10.
Notes for JOBIE JASON WARD:
In 1945 Jobie was nearly drafted into the military to fight in WWII. He was given an exemption because of the large family he supported.
In 1946 Jobie built his family their own house at Red Bay, Walton Co., Florida but it was not until 1949 that they had electricity in their home.
One by one the older children married and moved away. From 1947 to 1950 Cleatus was in the army. It was in 1950 that Vivian and Donald began the family migration by moving to Grays Harbor County, Washington.
In 1953 Ruby and Lenard followed Vivian and Donald to Washington. Bill came soon after. That same year Myrtie gave birth to a stillborn second child.
Myrtie made a New Years resolution in 1954 . She kept it by quiting using snuff.
On Friday, July 17, 1954 Jobie quit his job at the sawmill and that night packed up the family members still at home (Myrtie, Jim and Saddie) and moved to Washington to find a better life. The adjustment proved difficult and on October
18 of the same year they returned to Red Bay, Florida.
In 1955 Bill and Barbie were married in Washington. Jobie and Myrtie moved with their children to stay in Melbourne, Florida with Bill and Ruth Odom the brother and sister-in-law of Jobies late first wife Bobbie Lee Odom Ward. Myrtie got a job for a family named Von Reisen housekeeping and babysitting for $4. a day. Jobie was hired as a supply clerk by Pan American World Services at Patrick Air Force Base. Bill, Barb, Gerald and Dallas visited Florida on a vacation. Ruby and Lenard brought their growing family back to Florida but stayed only until the following April when they returned to Washington. In 1957 Ruby and Lenard bought their property in Malone, Washington. Gerald and Mary were married in April of that year.
One of the favorite family photos was taken in 1958 showing Ruby, Barb and Vivian all pregnant, Jesse B. was also pregnant at the same time. Soon Larry, Cathi, Donna and John Alan were all born.
In 1959 Bill and Barb moved to Malabar and set up a small trailer house in the orange grove at Jobie and Myrties house. Jobie and Myrtie were very upset when Barb did laundry on Sunday. Myrtie wasn't very happy when she received a phone call from Melbourne High School informing her that Jim had dropped out of school in the 12th grade.
Two or three times in 1962 Jobie and Myrtie went to hear Jim playing in a rock and roll band in Orlando and Cocoa, Florida. Jim entered the army on July 17, 1963. While he was in Korea Jobie and Myrtie along with Bill and Barb and their kids all took a vacation to Washington. All the kids had measles while on the trip.
Jim got out of the Army in 1965 and rented a house with his now divorced brother Dallas, The house was 212 S. Babcock St (later 2304 S. Babcock) in Melbourne. This is the same house where Jim and his wife Dianne would live when their two children were born.
On February 3, 1967 Dallas and Jim held a Silver Anniversary party for Myrtie and Jobie at the house on Babcock St. A week later Jim married Dianne Larson. Later that year Vivian and Donald sold their house on Baldwin Street in Aberdeen, Washington and moved to Florida but they soon returned to purchase the house at 805 West Cushing St. in Aberdeen. That would be the house where Jim and Dianne raised their children after moving to Washington.
In 1969 Jobie and Myrtie decided to moved to Washington after Jobies future retirement. In 1970 Bill built the trailer for Jobie and Myrties planned move. In November of 1971 Barb and Bill moved to Washington and purchased their house in Porter. Everyone then worked to prepare one of the little houses Lenard and Ruby owned for Jobie and Myrties coming retirement. On Febrary 25, 1972 Jobie retired after 17 years with Pan Am. On March 11 he and Myrtie arrived to begin their new life in Malone, Washington. On the trip Jobie had spoken on the phone with his brother Alvin whom he had not seen since 1926 when Alvin was married. November 16, 1972 Jim, Dianne and their two children arrived to begin their own new life in Washington.
In 1973 A big 31st anniversary party was held for Jobie and Myrtie at Ruby and Lenards house. Ruby presented them with a satin quilt with handprints and names of all the family members on it. Now that both Jobie and Myrtie are gone Ruby has the quilt. For the following anniversary the wives fixed box lunches and the husbands bought them in an auction.
Jobie loved the garden in the back yard and having his family close again. 1980 brought the first of many annual family reunions to Jobies family. Held the first Saturday each August, the reunion became an eagerly awaited event and was probably Jobies favorite day of the year. In 1985 Saddie planned it herself to be held at the Elma VFW complete with a one man band. Saddie danced and Jobie and Myrtie glowed. That same year a big family dinner was held at the Pioneer restaurant in Montesano. Saddie died the following year.
The following years found Jobie and Myrtie in failing health and caregivers, mostly family members, coming to help in their day to day life. In 1991 Cleatus and Jessie B. came from Florida for the first and only reunion with all Jobie and Myrties children present. In 1992 a huge 50th anniversary party was held at the McCleary VFW. The whole family pitched in with preparations like decorations, a beautiful formal cake made by Mary, and a slide show of family history by Dianne.
Myrtie died in April of 1995 and Jobie followed her in July of the same year. They are buried side by side not far from Saddie and Bill Lemmon in the cemetery in Elma, Washngton.
More About JOBIE JASON WARD:
Fact 3: 1920, residing Knox Hill pct. with foster parents John and Bettie Linton,census p. 7B.
Children of BOBBIE ODOM and JOBIE WARD are:
9.i.JOHN CLEATUS4 WARD, b. March-29-1929, Ponce de Leon, Walton Co., Florida. 10.ii."VIVIAN" NOLA VIVIAN WARD, b. May-24-1931, Ponce de Leon Walton Co., , Florida. 11.iii.RUBY EVELYN WARD, b. June-03-1933, Ponce de Leon, Florida. 12.iv.WILLIAM ANGELO WARD, b. January-18-1935, Ponce de Leon, Walton Co., Florida. 13.v.GERALD DEAN WARD, b. July-12-1936, Red Bay, Walton Co., Florida. 14.vi.DALLAS TILMON WARD, b. September-15-1937, Ponce de Leon,Walton Co., Florida. 15.vii.JAMES ELLIS WARD, b. September-19-1939, Red Bay, Walton County, Florida.
6. "BILL" ELEAZOR A.3 ODOM (SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born September-05-191211, and died March-1989 in Orlando, Orange Co., Florida12. He married RUTH ASBURY. She was born February-14-1915 in Soc sec death rec says Feb. 1313, and died April-01-198813.
More About "BILL" ELEAZOR A. ODOM:
Religion: Birthday September 5
Children of "BILL" ODOM and RUTH ASBURY are:
i.EVELYN VERNELL4 ODOM, b. October-07-1935; m. RUTZLER. ii.SHERLINE ODOM, b. September-09; d. June-26-1997. iii.PATRICIA DURLEY FAYE ODOM, b. September-28; d. February-11-1995; m. MCDONALD. iv.DOROTHY VIRGINIA ODOM, b. April-21; m. MASON. v.APRIL ELAINE ODOM, b. April-22; m. RIGSBY. vi.JOHNNY EDWIN ODOM, b. August-21.
7. "ALTHA" LEE ALTHA3 ODOM (SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born June-06-1914 in Georgia14, and died September-28-1996 in Columbus, Georgia. She married BILL PAQUETTE.
More About "ALTHA" LEE ALTHA ODOM:
Burial: 1996, Member of Holy Family Catholic Church at time of death.
Medical Information: Had stroke in mid-June 1996
Altha reported that her "grandfather" spoke Gaelic, the language of Ireland. Whether she meant Elbert Todd or Wm. Malcolm Odom remains a mystery.
Child of "ALTHA" ODOM and BILL PAQUETTE is:
i."BUDDY"4 PAQUETTE, d. May-07-1950.
8. ALMA LEE3 ODOM (SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born Aft. 1917. She married CLARENCE BOWERS, son of ELLIOTT BOWERS and LOUQUITTY?. He was born 1919 in Florida.
More About ALMA LEE ODOM:
Burial: 8 children, 4 boys 4 girls
Religion: Birthday February 4
More About CLARENCE BOWERS:
Religion: 1920, Knox Hill pct.,Walton Co., Fl. on census with parents. p. 7A.
Child of ALMA ODOM and CLARENCE BOWERS is:
Generation No. 4
9. JOHN CLEATUS4 WARD (BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born March-29-1929 in Ponce de Leon, Walton Co., Florida. He married JESSE B. DANLEY July-21-1950. She was born March-18-1933.
Children of JOHN WARD and JESSE DANLEY are:
i.JOHN ALAN5 WARD, b. March-23-1958, DeFuniak Springs, Walton Co., Florida; m. JACQUELIN ANN STREET, February-14-1986; b. August-29-1955. ii.LISA DIANE WARD, b. April-04-1961, DeFuniak Springs, Walton Co., Florida; d. January-27-1968, DeFuniak Springs, Walton Co., Florida.
10. "VIVIAN" NOLA VIVIAN4 WARD (BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born May-24-1931 in Ponce de Leon Walton Co., , Florida15. She married DONALD WALTON BROWN June-22-1946 in Geneva, Geneva Co., Alabama16, son of JOHN BROWN and "POLLY" CARPENTER. He was born February-04-1926 in Walton County, Florida16, and died October-22-1998 in Olympia, Washington17.
Notes for DONALD WALTON BROWN:
Donald Brown (Aberdeen Washington The Daily World)
OLYMPIA - An Aberdeen resident for 23 years, Donald Walton Brown, 72, of Malone, died at St Peter's Hospital Thursday Oct- 22,1998. He was born to John 0. and Ethel M. (Maloy) Brown in Walton County Fla. on Feb. 4,1926. He was raised in Florida, and on June 22, 1946, he was married to Vivian Ward at Geneva, Ala. She survives him at Malone.
Brown later lived in Aberdeen from 1950 to 1973 and worked there for a laborer's union on projects including road construction and the Satsop Nuclear Site. He later worked at the Malone Saw Mill until his retirement in 1984.
Brown loved to hunt, fish and work in his garden.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by a son, Windell L of Mal-one; three daughters, Geraldine M. of Elma and Donna F Cozad and Margaret A. Nordahl, both of Malone; a brother, Lloyd L. of Longwood, Fla.; a sister, Mertie A. of Calhan, Cob.; 12 grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
Two brothers, Cecil H. and Joel C., died before him.
A graveside service is set for 2 p.m. Monday Oct. 26., at the Masonic Cemetery at Elma. Dona-tions are suggested to the American Heart Fund, P0. Box 720, Aberdeen.
Arrangements are in care of the Whiteside Funeral Chapel of Elma.
Children of "VIVIAN" WARD and DONALD BROWN are:
17.i.WINDELL LEWOYD5 BROWN, b. March-09-1954, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. 18.ii.DONNA FAYE BROWN, b. April-02-1958, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. 19.iii.MARGARET ANNE BROWN, b. July-09-1959, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. 20.iv.GERALDINE MARIE BROWN, b. September-26-1961, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington.
11. RUBY EVELYN4 WARD (BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born June-03-1933 in Ponce de Leon, Florida18. She met (1) "PETE" ARLING W. CARPENTER, son of BILL CARPENTER and MARY COSC---. He was born September-17-1916 in Walton Co., Florida. She married (2) LENARD ASHLEY GAINEY July-13-194719, son of MARYMACK GAINEY and FRANCES BUNDRICK. He was born November-27-1929 in Blountstown, Calhoun Co., Florida19, and died October-05-1988 in Olympia, Washington.
More About RUBY EVELYN WARD:
Fact 4: July-1982, Lenard and Ruby moved to Spokane , Wasington.
More About LENARD ASHLEY GAINEY:
Burial: October-05-1988, Leonard died. Buried at cemetery in Elma, Washington.
Religion: March-27-1988, Lenard was diagnosed with cancer.
Children of RUBY WARD and LENARD GAINEY are:
21.i.JOYCE LOVELL5 GAINEY, b. May-16-1949, Red Bay, Walton Co., Florida. ii.LEARY ALTON GAINEY, b. March-19-1951, Mount Dora, Florida19; d. November-23-1951, Walton County, Florida. 22.iii.DONALD ASHLEY GAINEY, b. July-01-1953, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. 23.iv."MACKIE" LENARD MACK GAINEY, b. April-07-1955, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. 24.v.LARRY JEAN GAINEY, b. March-03-1958, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. vi.NOLA EVELYN GAINEY, b. January-31-1960, McCleary, Grays Harbor Co., Washington19; m. (1) "SKIP" SIDNEY EARL HARRISON, February-20-1981; m. (2) CHRISTIAN PETER VONNEUDEGG, April-26-1996, Olympia, Washington; b. September-21-1950. 25.vii.VERLON EUGENE GAINEY, b. January-11-1961, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. viii.RODNEY BAILEY GAINEY, b. November-09-1963, McCleary, Grays Harbor Co., Washington19; Adopted child.
Notes for RODNEY BAILEY GAINEY:
Bailey was Rodneys surname at birth.
12. WILLIAM ANGELO4 WARD (BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born January-18-1935 in Ponce de Leon, Walton Co., Florida20. He married BARBARA JEAN HORTON February-18-1955 in Montesano, Grays Harbor Co., Washington, daughter of HORTON and WEALTHY. She was born June-15-1937 in Hoquiam, Grays Harbor Co., Washington21.
Children of WILLIAM WARD and BARBARA HORTON are:
i.WILLIAM JASON5 WARD, b. January-23-1956, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington; d. January-31-1956, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. 26.ii.ROBERT LEE WARD, b. March-05-1957, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. 27.iii.CATHI ANNE WARD, b. January-29-1958, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. 28.iv.BILLI JEAN WARD, b. November-24-1959, Melbourne, Brevard Co., Florida. 29.v.JODI RAE WARD, b. March-01-1961, Melbourne, Brevard Co., Florida.
13. GERALD DEAN4 WARD (BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born July-12-1936 in Red Bay, Walton Co., Florida22. He married MARY EVELYN RICE April-05-1957, daughter of MAURICE RICE and ELLA STANLEY. She was born January-03-1941 in Aberdeen, Washington.
Children of GERALD WARD and MARY RICE are:
30.i.ROWENA MAE5 WARD, b. September-23-1958, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. 31.ii.PHILIP DEAN WARD, b. October-25-1959, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. iii.CHERYL ANNE WARD, b. January-22-1962.
More About CHERYL ANNE WARD:
Medical Information: Cheryl suffers from Downs Syndrome.
iv.STEVEN ODELL WARD, b. August-23-1965, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington; d. October-24-1965, Seattle, King Co., Washington.
More About STEVEN ODELL WARD:
Religion: 1965, Steven is buried at Fern Hill Cemetery, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington.
14. DALLAS TILMON4 WARD (BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born September-15-1937 in Ponce de Leon,Walton Co., Florida23. He married (1) MARCIA ELIZABETH WRIGHT August-15-1961 in pos. Georgia. He married (2) SUSAN JANE CUMMINGS June-11-1967 in Brevard Co., Florida24. Divorced
More About DALLAS TILMON WARD:
Fact 4: 1982, Back surgery- Lenard and Ruby went to Florida tohelp during his recovery.
Children of DALLAS WARD and MARCIA WRIGHT are:
32.i.JEFFERY TILMAN5 WARD, b. June-02-1962. 33.ii."CHIP" GARY KEITH WARD, b. August-21-1964.
Children of DALLAS WARD and SUSAN CUMMINGS are:
34.iii.LISA ELIZABETH5 WARD, b. May-11-1968, Melbourne, Brevard Co., Florida. 35.iv.KENNETH LEE WARD, b. September-26-1970, Melbourne, Brevard Co., Florida.
15. JAMES ELLIS4 WARD (BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born September-19-1939 in Red Bay, Walton County, Florida25. He married DIANNE MAY LARSON February-11-1967 in DeFuniak Springs, Walton County, Florida26, daughter of MELVIN LARSON and VIRGINIA ROSE. She was born July-10-1947 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin27.
Children of JAMES WARD and DIANNE LARSON are:
i.DAVID CHRISTOPHER5 WARD, b. January-20-1969, Melbourne, Brevard Co., Florida28; m. ELISA LYNN RONEY, March-09-1998, Bellingham, Whatcom Co., WA; b. July-04-1975, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. 36.ii.JULIANA MARIE WARD, b. October-29-1971, Melbourne, Brevard Co., Florida.
16. CLARESE4 BOWERS (ALMA LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) She married LLOYD FLOYD.
Child of CLARESE BOWERS and LLOYD FLOYD is:
Generation No. 5
17. WINDELL LEWOYD5 BROWN ("VIVIAN" NOLA VIVIAN4 WARD, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born March-09-1954 in Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington29. He married (1) AMBER HAMILTON. He married (2) CHRISTINA A. ENDICOTT October-25-197429. was born 29.
Child of WINDELL BROWN and AMBER HAMILTON is:
i.DONALD LEWIS6 BROWN, b. February-07-1983.
Children of WINDELL BROWN and CHRISTINA ENDICOTT are:
ii.TYE KATHERINE6 BROWN, b. March-16-1974, Spokane, WA.29; m. JONATHAN HENRY SMITH, September-13-1995, Quinault, WA.30; b. January-17-1972, Anchorage, AK.. iii.VALERIE NOLA BROWN, b. August-01-197531; m. ROGER LARA, August-17-1999; b. August-22-1969.
Notes for VALERIE NOLA BROWN:
Val's baby's name is Hanna Brooke Lara. DOB 4/7/2000.
She weighed in at 7 lbs even, 20 inches
18. DONNA FAYE5 BROWN ("VIVIAN" NOLA VIVIAN4 WARD, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born April-02-1958 in Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington31. She married GERALD LEE COZAD August-16-1980 in Malone, Grays Harbor, Washinton. He was born January-10-1958 in Seattle, Washington.
Children of DONNA BROWN and GERALD COZAD are:
i.JARED LEE6 COZAD, b. November-01-1986. ii.JUSTIN CAMERON COZAD, b. June-01-1988.
19. MARGARET ANNE5 BROWN ("VIVIAN" NOLA VIVIAN4 WARD, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born July-09-1959 in Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington31. She married ERIK NORDAHL August-22-1983. He was born June-20-1948 in Norway.
Children of MARGARET BROWN and ERIK NORDAHL are:
i.CRYSTAL MAI BENTA6 NORDAHL, b. June-29-1984. ii.INGER ANETTE NORDAHL, b. January-28-1986. iii.SCOTT FRITHJOF NORDAHL, b. March-28-1988.
20. GERALDINE MARIE5 BROWN ("VIVIAN" NOLA VIVIAN4 WARD, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born September-26-1961 in Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington31. She married (1) JOHN EDWARD CLEVENGER March-18-1979. She married (2) "RICK" ALAN HOLBROOK Abt. April-06-1983 in Elma, Grays Harbor Co., Wa.. He was born February-06-1957. She married (3) STEPHEN LAMPHIEAR May-18-1997. He was born October-06-1960 in McCleary, WA..
Child of GERALDINE BROWN and JOHN CLEVENGER is:
i.JENNIFER LYNN6 CLEVENGER, b. August-04-1980; m. UNKNOWN WILLIAMS.
Children of GERALDINE BROWN and "RICK" HOLBROOK are:
ii.APRIL JENE6 HOLBROOK, b. April-28-1984. iii.RICKEY GORDON HOLBROOK, b. January-07-1989.
21. JOYCE LOVELL5 GAINEY (RUBY EVELYN4 WARD, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born May-16-1949 in Red Bay, Walton Co., Florida32. She married DAVID IVAN DONALDSON December-27-1967. He was born April-23-1948.
Children of JOYCE GAINEY and DAVID DONALDSON are:
i.MICHELLE CHRISTINE6 DONALDSON, b. November-19-1970; m. MICHAEL REX BARTLETT, November-21-1992; b. July-04-1955. ii.MICHAEL JAMES DONALDSON, b. February-08-1974. iii.DAVID IVAN DONALDSON, b. March-06-1978; d. March-06-1978. iv.COREY S. DONALDSON, b. September-08-1975; m. BRANDY ANNE ROWE, April-04-1998; b. August-04-1977, San Diego, CA.33.
22. DONALD ASHLEY5 GAINEY (RUBY EVELYN4 WARD, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born July-01-1953 in Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington34. He married JULIE ANN MUMMY May-20-1978. She was born September-05-1959.
Child of DONALD GAINEY and JULIE MUMMY is:
i.KEVIN SCOTT6 GAINEY, b. August-13-1978.
23. "MACKIE" LENARD MACK5 GAINEY (RUBY EVELYN4 WARD, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born April-07-1955 in Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington34. He married CINDY JO SHAFFER May-31-1974. She was born September-18-1957.
Children of "MACKIE" GAINEY and CINDY SHAFFER are:
i.ANGELA LYNN6 GAINEY, b. December-30-197435; m. SHAUN MICHAEL SMITH, August-12-1995, McCleary, Grays Harbor Co., Washington36; b. March-19-197537. ii.JASON EUGENE GAINEY, b. June-18-1976.
24. LARRY JEAN5 GAINEY (RUBY EVELYN4 WARD, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born March-03-1958 in Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington38. He married (1) ILAH"CATHY" CATHERINE LUCILLE VANN September-27-1981. She was born October-20-1960. He married (2) ROSALIE LIEBING August-09-1991. She was born March-23-1964.
Children of LARRY GAINEY and ILAH"CATHY" VANN are:
i.THERESA REBECCA6 GAINEY, b. March-14-1981. ii.MATTHEW EDWARD GAINEY, b. October-01-1983. iii.SAMMIE BENJAMIN GAINEY, b. May-13-1985. iv.SCOTT ASHLEY GAINEY, b. May-08-1994, Spokane, WA..
25. VERLON EUGENE5 GAINEY (RUBY EVELYN4 WARD, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born January-11-1961 in Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington38. He married DARLENE MARIE FARMER February-23-1980. She was born April-03-1961.
Children of VERLON GAINEY and DARLENE FARMER are:
i.DEANE ASHLEY6 GAINEY, b. March-18-1982. ii.MATTHEW JAMES GAINEY, b. April-20-1983.
26. ROBERT LEE5 WARD (WILLIAM ANGELO4, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born March-05-1957 in Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. He married (1) ELIZABETH DONNA MOORE March-30-1978 in Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. He married (2) ROBYN EUBANKS March-04-1995. She was born November-16-1961.
Children of ROBERT WARD and ELIZABETH MOORE are:
i.NICOLAS ANDREW6 WARD, b. November-18-1978. ii.KIMBERLY ELIZABETH WARD, b. January-21-1980.
27. CATHI ANNE5 WARD (WILLIAM ANGELO4, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born January-29-1958 in Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. She married MICHAEL GORDON REILEY January-26-1980 in Portland, Oregon. He was born September-28-1952.
Children of CATHI WARD and MICHAEL REILEY are:
i.LISA LARIE6 REILEY, b. December-18-198039. ii.ALEXANDER MICHAEL REILEY, b. January-15-1984.
28. BILLI JEAN5 WARD (WILLIAM ANGELO4, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born November-24-1959 in Melbourne, Brevard Co., Florida. She married MICHAEL WAYNE MOLINE June-11-1977 in McCleary, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. Divorced
Children of BILLI WARD and MICHAEL MOLINE are:
i.MICHAEL ANTHONY6 MOLINE, b. October-10-1977. ii.MANDY DAWN MOLINE, b. June-10-1980. iii.TIANA KRISTIN MOLINE, b. December-02-1983. iv.KAYLIE RACHELLE MOLINE, b. November-22-1989.
29. JODI RAE5 WARD (WILLIAM ANGELO4, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born March-01-1961 in Melbourne, Brevard Co., Florida. She married (1) TERRY BLAINE ENSELL May-10-1980 in Elma, Grays Harbor Co., Wa.. He was born June-12-1955 in Aurora, Missouri40. Divorced. She married (2) CHARLES PHILLIP CONGDON March-30-1991 in Reno, Nevada. He was born August-12-1948 in Burlington, Vermont40. Divorced 2001
Children of JODI WARD and TERRY ENSELL are:
i.BLAINE MONTGOMERY6 ENSELL, b. September-19-1981; d. February-15-1991. ii.CHRISTOPHER ENSELL, b. January-03-1984.
Child of JODI WARD and CHARLES CONGDON is:
iii."CHASE" CHARLES RICHARD6 CONGDON, b. June-30-1991.
30. ROWENA MAE5 WARD (GERALD DEAN4, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born September-23-1958 in Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. She married (1) DAN MUHLHAUSER October-03-1975. She married (2) STEVEN J. LEESON December-24-1981.
Children of ROWENA WARD and STEVEN LEESON are:
i.CHRISTOPHER ROY6 LEESON, b. November-09-1982. ii.BRIAN JAMES LEESON, b. March-21-1987. iii.JONATHAN MICHAEL LEESON, b. July-18-1990. iv.GEOFFERY WARD LEESON, b. June-21-1991.
31. PHILIP DEAN5 WARD (GERALD DEAN4, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born October-25-1959 in Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington. He married DAPHNE RENNI GOODYEAR August-01-1983. Divorced.
Children of PHILIP WARD and DAPHNE GOODYEAR are:
i.ALEXIA ROMILLY6 WARD, b. March-27-1984. ii.IAN TYLER WARD, b. August-31-1985.
32. JEFFERY TILMAN5 WARD (DALLAS TILMON4, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born June-02-1962. He married (1) NILGU November-1979. He married (2) JENNY LYNN NEWMAN November-27-1987. She was born October-18-1963.
Child of JEFFERY WARD and NILGU is:
i.SUREYA JASMINE6 WARD, b. April-02-1981.
Child of JEFFERY WARD and JENNY NEWMAN is:
ii.STEPHEN JEFFERY6 WARD, b. July-17-1990.
33. "CHIP" GARY KEITH5 WARD (DALLAS TILMON4, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born August-21-1964. He married (1) LISA GREEN. He married (2) PAMELA CALDWELL May-18-1991.
Child of "CHIP" WARD and LISA GREEN is:
i.HEATHER SPRINGS6 WARD, b. May-16-1988.
Child of "CHIP" WARD and PAMELA CALDWELL is:
ii.VINCENT KEITH6 WARD, b. May-21-1993.
34. LISA ELIZABETH5 WARD (DALLAS TILMON4, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born May-11-1968 in Melbourne, Brevard Co., Florida41. She married MICHAEL POKORNEY. He was born May-20-1961.
Children of LISA WARD and MICHAEL POKORNEY are:
i.CHRISTOPHER LEE6 POKORNEY, b. October-29-1988. ii.MICHAEL KEVIN POKORNEY, b. March-23-1990. iii.AMANDA NICOLE POKORNEY, b. June-16-1993.
35. KENNETH LEE5 WARD (DALLAS TILMON4, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born September-26-1970 in Melbourne, Brevard Co., Florida41. He married KIMBERLEY WILES August-06-1989.
Children of KENNETH WARD and KIMBERLEY WILES are:
i.TAYLOR MEGAN6 WARD, b. July-05-199042. ii.TREVOR JACOB WARD, b. March-22-199242.
36. JULIANA MARIE5 WARD (JAMES ELLIS4, BOBBIE LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) was born October-29-1971 in Melbourne, Brevard Co., Florida43. She married RONALD RICHARD BONELL September-03-1994 in Copalis, Grays Harbor County, Washington44, son of ERNEST BONELL and SHARON LOUDERBACK. He was born October-10-1969 in Aberdeen, Grays Harbor Co., Washington45.
Children of JULIANA WARD and RONALD BONELL are:
i.BRIANNE NYKOLE6 BONELL, b. February-27-1995, Olympia, Washington46. ii.KATELYN LEANNE BONELL, b. June-24-1997, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor County, Washington47. iii.SKYLER SCOTT BONELL, b. August-06-1999, Aberdeen, Grays Harbor County, Washington.
More About SKYLER SCOTT BONELL:
Medical Information: info is birth info.
Weight (Facts Page): August-06-1999, 8 pounds 15 ounces
37. TRENA5 BOWERS (CLARESE4, ALMA LEE3 ODOM, SARAH FRANCIS2 TODD, ELBERT P.1) She married BILLY E. MASON.
Notes for TRENA BOWERS:
Children of TRENA BOWERS and BILLY MASON are:
i.CANDACE BROOKE6 NELSON, b. February-11-1981. ii.ASHLEY DAWN NELSON, b. December-02-1983.
1. 1910 Federal Census Brannon Stand, Houston County, Alabama
2. 1910 Federal Census Brannon Stand, Houston County, Alabama
3. and Lee Altha Odom Paquette
4. her headstone.
5. Lee Altha Odom Paquette
6. Jobie Jason WardBible of Bobbie Lee Odom Ward
7. Jobie Jason Ward
8. Marriage liscence of Jobie and Bobbie Lee
9. Jobie Jason Ward
10. Personal knowledge of Dianne Larson Ward
11. Evelyn Vernell Odom Rutzler
12. Social Sec. Death records.
13. Evelyn Vernell Odom Rutzler
14. obituary, Columbus Ga. newspaper
15. Vivian Ward BrownBible of Bobbie Lee Odom
16. Vivian Ward Brown
17. current information posted this date. DLW
18. Ruby GaineyBible of Bobbie Lee Odom Ward
19. Ruby Gainey
20. James E. WardBible of Bobbie Lee Odom Ward
21. Barbara Jean Horton Ward
22. James E. WardBible of Bobbie Lee Odom Ward
23. James E. Ward Bible of Bobbie Lee Odom Ward
24. Personal knowledge of Dianne Larson Ward
25. birth certificate o James E. Ward
26. personal knowledge of subjects and marriage certificate
27. Birth certificate of Dianne May Larson
28. Dianne Larson Ward
29. Vivian Ward Brown
30. Cindy Gainey
31. Vivian Ward Brown
32. Ruby Gainey
33. Corey Donaldson May 1998
34. Ruby Gainey
35. Cindy Gainey, grandmother of Tyler.
36. Aberdeen Daily World
37. Cindy Gainey
38. Ruby Gainey
39. Barbara Horton Ward mother of Cathi Anne Ward Reiley
41. Personal knowledge of Dianne Larson Ward
42. Barbara Ward sister in law of Dallas Ward
43. Dianne Larson Ward mother of subjectBirth certificate of subject
44. Marriage certificate of subjects personal knowledge of Dianne Larson Ward, mother of the bride
45. Sharon Louderback Bonell mother of subject
46. Dianne Larson Ward proud grandmother
47. Grandmother Dianne Larson Ward who heard her first cry.